- 1 induction cooking zone 9" (2200 W, with booster 3700 W), automatically switches to 10" (2600 W, with booster 3700 W) and to 13" (3300 W, with booster 3700 W).
- Twist-Pad control with removable magnetic knob.
- User friendly control with bicoloured display (white / orange).
- Cooking zone and cooking area marking.
- Electronic power control in 17 power levels output levels.
- Flex function for rectangular cooking areas.
- Cooking sensor function (in use with cooking sensor CA 060 600).
- Frying sensor function.
- Booster function for pots.
- Booster function for pans.
- Keep warm function.
- Cooking timer for up to 99 minutes.
- Short-term timer.
- Options menu.
- Power management.
- Main switch.
- Operation indicator.
- Pot detection.
- Child lock.
- Safety shut-off.
- Operates with magnetic (induction) iron pots and pans only. For an optimal heat distribution, the use of sandwich bottom cookware is recommended.
- The wok pan WP 400 001 cannot be used with this appliance.
- Immersion depth 107 mm.
- Intermediate shelf is recommended.
- Appliance must be fixed from underneath. Hardwire required.
- Cooktop clamping range: 1 3/16"- 1 9/16".
- Total rating: 6.0 kW. Total Amps: 24 A. 220-240 V / 60 Hz
- Total Amps: 12 A.
- 120 V / 60 Hz
- Connecting cable 37" without plug (hardwire required)
- Frameless for flush mounting
- Flex function for combining the rectangular cooking areas
- Free positioning of cookware inside combined cooking areas
- Cooking sensor function for temperature control in pots
- Frying sensor function for temperature control in pans
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.